It is impossible to generate top quality essay without properly structured and solid outline. The point is that an outline is some sort of skeleton of your essay, which helps you to put you thoughts in logical order.
Before you start working on your 5 paragraph essay outline, you have to make sure that you have already gathered all the information related to your topic and you are well-familiar of it. Moreover, it is recommended to create a list of articles and books that will come in handy in the process of work. Put down some notes. They will be very useful and help you to construct sentences and then correct them. Do your best in order to base the 5 paragraph essay outline upon the key ideas of the paper.
Below we have provided the example five paragraph essay outline you can avail of in your essay:
- INTRODUCTION (One should provide attention-grabbing information in this block so that the reader would want to go on reading)
- 1ST BODY PARAGRAPH
Point A (One should provide three main integral parts of essay five paragraph – main details, valid examples and solid arguments)
- 2ND BODY PARAGRAPH
Point B (One should provide three main integral parts of essay five paragraph – main details, valid examples and solid arguments)
- 3RD BODY PARAGRAPH
Point C (One should provide three main integral parts of essay five paragraph – main details, valid examples and solid arguments)
- CONCLUSION (Summarize all the key ideas of the paper)
Working on your project, it is highly important to be clear, for example, five paragraph essay shouldn’t contain information you have included just to mill the wind.
Make a note of:
- Introduction is a great opportunity to attract attention to your paper and to put your paper in context;
- Body is a section which includes arguments that support your thesis;
- Conclusion is none other than the rephrasing of introduction section in other words;
Some students create their own five-paragraph essay form or use circles. You have an opportunity to do the same to guide your writing process. But the general idea of the outline structure remains the same.